What personal information do we collect and what do we use it for?
We require customers to share the following items: Full name, Gender, D.O.B, Address, e-mail address, User ID and password. Based on the provided information we will utilize them for the following reasons:
1. Management of customer’s account
2. Send confirmation/notification e-mails
3. Send newsletters and coupons
4. Ship products
5. Receipt and billing
6. Customer support and aftercare services
7. For marketing data, research
How we handle your personal information
To prevent the case of leakage and loss we abide by the guidelines given by the law and our company regulation to ensure protection and safety through managing your personal information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not, sell, trade and disclose your personal information to a third party.
However, for exceptions listed below, we may disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party.
1. When we receive consent from the owner of personal information to disclose and/or share information.
2. When requested by the courthouse, police authority to disclose the user’s information. In order to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
3. When it is identified that the individual will incur disadvantage to a third party.
In order to operate the e-commerce site, conduct our business and serve our customers, we will disclose your information to our hosting partners and other parties in the condition that those parties agree and comply to keep the information confidential.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences on how Google advertises you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.